Sunday, September 28, 2008

Got Game?



This happens to be a little gem from boss tiny here at FICE!
Hunt one down from Artec and ride it like the spitfire Hadar it's namesake!
Unless you think you've got the sand to shoot for the real thing!

Ride the next best thing "Killer Spirit"




Artec Laura Hadar Womens 154 Snowboard
My cat Ricky Spirit fell out of my fourth floor apt window the other day. I ran downstairs, as I saw his descent, and to my surprise he was sitting calmly on the ground meowing at two little dogs that he had fallen upon. Then reason my cats are on my board is not only because I love them dearly and I want to be with me always. It is also because my board rides like a cat falls out of a window, with amazing grace, power, and the ability to land anything. The stats are for gear heads. I don't even know them. All I know is that I created this board to give myself and everyone who rides it nine lives. Believe me, if Spirit survived that without a scratch, you are going to ride away from just about anything with the board I call Killer Spirit, Enjoy kitties. - Laura Hadar.
  • Supra TEC Woodcore
  • Delta TEC Base
  • DITEC Sidewalls
  • NorTEC Laminates
  • 4x2 Insert Pattern
  • Effective Edge (cm) - 116.90
  • Nose/Tail (cm) - n/a
  • Waist (cm) - 25.1

  • No comments: