Friday, February 27, 2009

Flexin!

Check us out in Tim Brodhagen's column of ...

HighSnobiety Logo

Craig Wetherby x FICE


My homies Craig Wetherby and Laura Hadar got together recently for a gallery show of Craig’s work at Laura’s SLC shop, FICE. Frank151 and Sailor Jerry’s kicked down, Louie Vito and Marc Frank Montoya slid through, and Salt Lake kicked it like it was Brooklyn, son. Check out the fun after the jump.

Thanks TIM!

Tim Brodhagen

Profilbild

AKA Timbo J Baggins. AKA Caranguejo do Norte. I live in Brooklyn in the country's first housing project where I imagine that the sound of the BQE is actually the waves lapping at the beach in Brasil. Eu falo portugues. The only thing I've ever learned is that nothing is constant. Let the fun begin! Love me? Hate me? Email me: timbojbaggins@gmail.com

No comments: